The analysis of complex systems and development of new methods of measurement to guarantee and evaluate all aspecs of EMC are the general fields of research of the chair.
The following overview provides an insight into the research foci of the chair.
EMC-Analysis und Modelling of Complex Systems
- Analysis of coupling of EM-fields into systems und cable structures
- Modeling of in-system-coupling
- Coupling into components
- Application of reverberation chambers
- Stochastic modeling of devices
- Requirements on measurements above 1 GHz
Development of new EMC-Standards
- In situ measurements for large objects
- Device monitoring for EMC measurements
- Stochastic modelling and testing of EMC of complex systems
Modelling of Power-Quality-Phenomena
- Voltage-dependent behaviour of non-linear equipment
- Interaction of harmonic sources